"Improve Electrics PUNCH LIST"
Punch List for Improvements to Electrics at Freeside
This document lists tasks to be discussed with contractors. The page Improve_Electrics is appropriate for discussion.
- 50A to welding table (drop from ceiling, plug to match current MIG welder)
- 50A to kiln (plug to match kiln) Can run along the back side of the wall above the door openings, or ceiling
- At least 30A to air compressor (plug to match compressor) Can run along the back side of the wall above the door openings, or ceiling
- lights outside in the back need to be wired in. The two outer ones are new installs, the center one is old and may not work.
- add a switched circuit for lighting over the machine shop and auto bay. Switch should be located near the west door, switched junction boxes on the ceiling near the back of the bays (this will allow someone coming in from the back of the space to turn lights on once we have access control) Freeside can install appropriate lighting fixtures here once the wiring is there to support it.
- add more 120 to the East wall and South wall of the shop (where the miter saw is) from one of the main junction boxes for additional power tool usage. 1 4 gang plug centrally located on the South wall, one 2 gang plug on the East wall every X (10?) feet all the way to the back of the space*, including the auto bay. From this Freeside will take care of running the floor channels as needed based upon the shop layout.
(If it is easier to run 120 to the East wall in the auto bay from the West wall while running the for the compressor and kiln, that works too.)