From Freeside Atlanta
Revision as of 02:13, 25 March 2017 by AUGuru
- Updated member process
- Failure of first starving hacker quarterly survey
- Buildout success on several fronts.
- Old IT gear mostly gone.
- Recycling shelves momentarily clean
- Ongoing work on Kiln
- May need to file/pay for FTS SoS corp filing.
- Need to check on Members' Book, ensure currency of waivers/contact info/Member Status
- Upcoming elections in May
- Financial report
- Members vs Time
- 2017 Budget
- Some things more automated, but need to update wiki/vm versions.
- Looked into hosted mediawiki, not a lot of good options.
- No new volunteers for Web Admin stuff, Eldon may start trying to come to more open houses.
- Should we set every member up with a freeside google login/email address/etc? May make sharing google docs, etc easier with membership. (You can often "share with organization", which is easier).
- Potential for Corp. Sponsored memberships?
- Possible investment in cleaning service of some sort?
- Questions about potential members?
- Proposal for simpler starving hacker system. (Nathan)
- Thoughts on best directions to grow Freeside.
- Buildouts organization, next projects
- New website thoughts
- Events: cohosted, hackathon, Atlanta Makers Meetup?
- Freeside Photos shared album