From Freeside Atlanta
Revision as of 18:12, 11 November 2013 by Emptyset
Please list any wants, needs, donations or suggestions.
- Extend the system to the member storage
- Extend the system to allow opening of one or more autobay doors
- Plays audio on entry
- Setup central server with ACLs
- Finish ACL node prototype
- LED Notification? Investigate systems for triggering events based on entry/exit
- Aimetis? Longwatch?
- Get functioning display, information kiosk and website
- Server Room
- Rack servers mounted and made live
- Server room door, with Vuvuzela node access control
- roscoe (administration terminal) Linux install and secured
- Network plan implementation
- Mount projector
- Add electrical outlets
- Front Bathroom
- Bathroom Drywall and paint
- Fix Bathroom Door
- Lighting in washroom
- Adjustable lighting
- Partition outlet, wiring fixed
- A/V station
- Entry Area
- Motion sensor for interior light
- Finish painting walls
- Activate or remove non functional outlets
- Mark with paint a "keep clear" path to the back
- Main Warehouse
- Work sink?
- Tool Room
- Tool room door, with Vuvuzela node access control
- Full Length Table
- Ham Shack / Greenscreen
- Add outlets
- Install shelving?
- Put up greenscreen
- Insulate against outside noise for broadcasting
- First Aid Kit (LARGE for "real" emergencies; plus additional band-aids/what-not)
- Sound system
Keep your eyes peeled on Craigslist, friends, office dumpster, yard sales, free stuff, etc. If it looks like crap it can be made to look good.
- Pegboard for hanging tools
- Playatech or Playatech inspired seating for auditorium
- Sputnik Disco Ball
- Video Wall with random crap on it / TV in main space. Projector style!
- Constructivist art