Difference between revisions of "Freeside Lore"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Latest revision as of 14:03, 16 November 2021
In it's more than 12 years of existence, Freeside Atlanta has had many colorful and storied events, people, and projects pass through it's hallowed halls. This list is meant to document some of the lore for the sake of future Freesiders.
- THE MOVE Hey, lets schlep 400 tons of stuff a few miles in the middle of a plague!
- Obtainium and "good stuff" One man's treasure is another man's trash.
- Scary Bathroom Deep in the heart of Old Freeside, a demonic restroom waits....
- The Art Loft/attic AKA don't step there, you'll fall through the floor.
- The Sprinklers AKA Don't try to make a forge from blowtorches under a sprinkler head.
- Kali's Flamethrower AKA I want some Smores
- The Ballad of the Belt Grinder It takes a village to raise a tool.
- Rule Zero AKA Don't be on fire!