From Freeside Atlanta
- Updated member process
* Will attempt new process * Maggie to create google form
- Facebook donation\matching - Earmarked for TIG
* Ok to earmark $1k
- Failure of first starving hacker quarterly survey
* Survey didn't have good response rate
- Buildout success on several fronts.
* Better organization * Better member/nonmember ratio.
- Old IT gear mostly gone.
- Recycling shelves momentarily clean
- Ongoing work on Kiln
* Scott & Randy to do walkthrough to generate punchlist
- Vending machine working well.
* Need diet drink * Some things selling out quick * Need to
- May need to file/pay for FTS SoS corp filing.
- Need to check on Members' Book, ensure currency of waivers/contact info/Member Status
- Upcoming elections in May
- Financial report
- Members vs Time
- 2017 Budget
- Approx 47 members
- Some things more automated, but need to update wiki/vm versions.
- Looked into hosted mediawiki, not a lot of good options.
- No new volunteers for Web Admin stuff, Eldon may start trying to come to more open houses.
- Should we set every member up with a freeside google login/email address/etc? May make sharing google docs, etc easier with membership. (You can often "share with organization", which is easier).
- Lease renewal approval needed - Randy
* Approve Randy to sign same leased reupped with +5%
- Membership sharing system
- Potential for Corp. Sponsored memberships?
- Getting sponsors to donate electronics kits for classes (AC programming)
* Should we be having regular kits that stay with the class? * Offer kits in the vending machine? * Jud to provide kit specs to Nathan
- Possible investment in cleaning service of some sort?
* Consumables vending@ - try dash button. * Clean tables should improve scenario * Re-enforce with event hosts
- Questions about potential members?
- Proposal for simpler starving hacker system. (Nathan)
* Existing starver hackers "grandfatheredd" * New Starving hackers must have non-starving-hacker "mentor" * Mentor responsible for ensuring contributions of starving hacker
* Review bylaws and attempt to cover - Randy * Nathan - still get a quote
- Thoughts on best directions to grow Freeside.
- Buildouts organization, next projects
- New website thoughts
- Events: cohosted, hackathon, Atlanta Makers Meetup?
- Freeside Photos shared album