These are the questions that applicants for membership are to answer:
1. What do you think you can offer the space? (Skills, personality, a nice smile, etc.)
2. What do you think the space can offer you? (New talent, social networking, space to work, etc.)
3. What are some current project you are working on/want to work on? (If you have past projects you're proud of, now's the time to boast too)
5. How did you find/get interested in the space?
6.What classes would you be interested in seeing at the space? What might you be willing to teach?
7. What does the term 'hackerspace' mean to you?