I'm Ron, I've danced on the backbones of the web, Sailed a black pirate ship past the statue of liberty, know the guts of the robots at Chuck-E-Cheese, and have documented the graffiti scrawled inside the panels of airplanes. Started and helped run a makerspace in Florida that unfortunately isn't there anymore (eaten by an alligator) , and I'm constantly trying to become more experienced in how everything works. I'm your first choice for an Apocalypse partner.
Been a freeside member since 2017.
- Electromechanical systems repair
- arcade games
- laser cutters
- traditional shop tools
- log cabins
- cars, motorcycles, and anything you can stick a carburetor on.
- homebrewing wine
- hot glue guns, and the uses thereof.
A list of classes to shame myself into having taught:
- Car maintenance and basic repair (TAUGHT!)
- Homebrewing wine (TAUGHT!)
- Way too much about batteries (TAUGHT!)
- Basic practical electronics for non-EEs
- You SUCK at soldering, let's fix that
- D&D map making (Cartography for places that never were)
- building a PC