In it's more than 12 years of existence, Freeside Atlanta has had many colorful and storied events, people, and projects pass through it's hallowed halls. This list is meant to document some of the lore for the sake of future Freesiders.
- Scary Bathroom Deep in the heart of Old Freeside, a demonic restroom waits....
- The Art Loft/attic AKA don't step there, you'll fall through the floor.
- The Sprinklers AKA Don't try to make a forge from blowtorches under a sprinkler head.
- Kali's Flamethrower AKA I want some Smores
- The Ballad of the Belt Grinder It takes a village to raise a tool.
Rule Zero AKA Don't be on fire!